Welcome to Birley Health Centre
- We are commited to providing high quality services for you, our patients.
- We will do everything we can to keep you healthy, treat you as an individual and respect your beliefs.
- We will try to ensure you have easy access to the services you need and that you understand the care and treatment we provide.
- For the most up-to-date information please visit our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/BirleyHealthCentreSheffield
- For appointments, test results and much more, follow the link for AskmyGP https://my.askmygp.uk/?c=C88025#/intro
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission is an executive non-departmental public body of the Department of Health and Social Care of the United Kingdom. It was established in 2009 to regulate and inspect health and social care services in England.
The CQC monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety and publish what it finds, including performance ratings to help people choose care.